The Heart of the Community
Our most recent Ofsted inspection was in January 2017 and the report was published in February 2017 . The result of the inspection was that the School continues to be Good.
- The school now provides an exciting and engaging curriculum that prepares pupils well for the next stage of their education
- Pupils are achieving well in reading, writing and mathematics
- Pupils behave extremely well and enjoy learning
- Staff are fully supportive of the drive for further improvements
- Parents appreciate the school’s work and rightly believe that the school is well led and well managed.